Physical therapy is a specialized medical treatment program individually tailored to help patients improve mobility, balance, decrease pain and maintain or regain everyday functional activity.
Our therapists can help individuals with orthopedic injuries, neurological problems, back pain, neck pain, joint-related disorders like arthritis, balance problems, and post-surgical rehabilitation. The therapist, physician and patient work together as a team to meet progressive recovery goals. Treatments may include manual hands-on therapy, stretching and strengthening exercises, balance training, exercises with weights and bands, and educating the patient to promote healing and avoid re-injuring themselves.
Our treatment combines skilled hands-on physical therapy with extraordinary patient education and specific strengthening/stretching programs to condition the patients. This multi-disciplinary approach is to restore functional movement, relieve pain and promote healing and recovery. We teach injury prevention and healthy preventative therapy that helps patients to maintain the improvements made as a result of their therapy and return rapidly to their work and activities of daily living.
Function Fit Rehab is a leader in physical rehabilitation. As a result, we have attracted the expertise of leaders in a wide variety of rehabilitation fields.
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Low Back School
- Incontinence Therapy and Women’s Health
- Job Site Ergonomic Analysis and Pre-Employment Screening
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Testing
- Strength and Conditioning Programs
- TMJ Programs
- Fabrication of Orthotic
Our physical therapists have received extensive training in treatment of orthopedic dysfunctions.
Areas of Focus:
- Shoulder & knee problems
- Ankle & foot dysfunction
- Post-surgical recovery
- Total joint replacement
- Neurovascular entrapment dysfunctions such as thoracic outlet & carpal tunnel syndrome
- Work training, industrial medicine, ergonomic retraining
- Chronic pain issues, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Women’s health issues including pre and postpartum pain and osteoporosis
Our physical therapists are experts in treatment of general and complex conditions of the spine. We are experienced in providing advanced manual therapy techniques, postural/ functional retraining, and exercise instruction.
Areas of Focus:
- Neck pain/ Headaches
- Low back pain
- Sciatica/ Disc herniation
- Arthritis/ Stenosis
- Postural dysfunctions including scoliosis
- Specialized exercise programs focusing on core stabilization and flexibility
- Postural and functional retraining to optimize patients’ performance in their work, sport, or daily activities to reduce stress on the spine and prevent re-injuries
We have an experienced team consisting of sports medicine specialists who have specialized training in working with sports injuries and safely guiding athletes to return to their sport.
Areas of Focus:
- Rehabilitation and sport-specific training with each athlete to decrease potential for re-injury and ensure more efficient movement
- Prevention of Injury & Sports Enhancement for individuals, local high schools, clubs, professional athletes, and universities
- Plyometric and agility training to improve athletic performance
- Strength and conditioning programs for individuals and teams